Sunday, June 05, 2005

Eagles

I love watching the nesting pair of bald eagles, that have taken up residence quite close to were I live, but I am really fed up with the one who has decided to use my pick-up truck for target practice. For some reason (perhaps it's because the vehicle in question is a piece of junk) this particular eagle has decided to "decorate" it once and a while, as he flies over, hunting pigeons. In case you have never had to clean up the by-product of eagle digestion, it is very large, and definitely not pretty.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I live in an area where I can actually watch these magnificent birds in their natural state. In retrospect, I guess that's the trade-off. Live in the country; put up with the shit. Literally and figuritively. There's a lesson here somewhere, I think.

Peace,

Fiona

No comments: