Monday, October 24, 2005

No Regrets

No regrets, not a single one. I make no excuses for who I am. I make no apologies for things I may have said, to anyone (well, maybe a few regrets with this one, particularly for those times when I have been rather "abrupt" with my observations). Having committed every social faux pas, including openly discussing religion and politics, usually in the same breath, I am known as "outspoken" by many, a "bitch" by others, a "threat" to yet others, and of course "odd" by some. Oh well, at least no one ever called me "naive".

Now!, damnit, are you people going to pay attention?! I'm tired of living next door to a nation that is so easily distracted from the truth. So, any of you Americans who want to know what's going on with the rest of humanity and the world, you could demand that one of your prescious news providers (CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC, or how about CBS!) have the gonads to tell you whats really going on. Mind you, not much of the news is happy or fun. No, I'm afraid to say that there are things happening out there that are bigger than you are, and could even in a round about way, involve you.

Like I said, no regrets and no apologies.

Fiona

No comments: