Thursday, August 16, 2007

Have You Ever Felt Ashamed.....

Have you ever felt ashamed, I mean truly ashamed of yourself, when you suddenly realize that the so-called problems which you think you have are so pathetically insignificant.

I read a lot of news and have a pretty clear understanding of what's going on out there in the world, but what do I lose sleep over? I stress over how I'm going to pay the satellite T.V. bill, pay my internet service provider, buy a new lawnmower, repair my car, or whether I'm going to be able to take my son to the movies.

I don't have to stand in line at a border crossing just to get to work, hoping that the 18 year old kid manning the gate isn't having a "bad" day, or isn't going to be vicious toward me because he's been indoctrinated to hate the very fiber of my being. I don't have to worry about a stray missile landing in my house in the middle of the night, blowing me and mine to pieces. I don't have to worry about how far I'll have to walk out in the desert to find a drop of fetid water to drink, or dead branches to build a meager fire, while dodging those who want to annihilate me. I don't have to beg for food for my children from the next relief truck that may or may not arrive. I don't have to worry about a tanker truck coming toward me, and whether some brainwashed, desperate, dispossessed person, handcuffed to the steering wheel is going to blow himself and it up. I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

The next time I whine and snivel about shitty wages and such someone, please, slap me up the side of the head and tell me to shut the fuck up and kindly remove my head from my ass!

In closing, I haven't said a word for days, but I just can't contain myself any longer: Turd Blossom's gone!

1 comment:

azgoddess said...

nice vid...and ok, i'll gently remind you that there are people who are starving from hunger and women being raped because they are the wrong religion...

hugs...everything in perspective my friend...