Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pickton Gets Maximum Sentence For Murders.....

I, like most people get absolutely fed up with the judicial system sometimes, but for the last few days, it's worked here.

I worked in Vancouver during the 1980's at a Thoroughbred race track located in a pretty rough part of town, at least back in those days. There were nights I didn't leave until midnight, and I still have the five inch switch blade knife I carried concealed in my hand on those occasions. It was illegal to carry one of these things but that didn't stop me, and believe me, I was more than prepared to use it. All us girls felt the fear down there.

To the families of Sereena Abotsway, Mona Wilson, Andrea Joesbury, Marnie Frey, Georgina Papin and Brenda Wolfe: I sincerely hope that you can now heal. To the families of the rest of the girls: They're not forgotten.

No comments: