Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Campaign to Support the People of Palestine.....

Here's a fellow Canadian who means business and could use your support.

"It is time for the people of the world to unite and support the Palestinian people in their noble cause of freedom, self-determination and territorial integrity. We need to generate ideas and to unite all the organizations and people who are supportive of the Palestinian cause into a single force for change. Talk is cheap and if we keep talking then there will come a day when the Palestinian people will be no more and we will feel the guilt of our inaction and lack of courage to act on our morals and our convictions to uphold truth and justice.

I don’t claim to have any or all of the answers, heck I’m a Canadian who has never been to the Middle East. What I do know is the difference between right and wrong, the truth and lies, justice and tyranny. This is my moral compass and so I am forced to act."


PalestineAction.org

No comments: