Saturday, October 25, 2008

Who Really Controls America's Middle East Policies?.....

My dear friends, if you have ever cared to wonder who controls America's policies in the Middle East and don't know, guess what, AIPAC does! Surprise!

You're being fucked over by them, you know. It doesn't matter who wins the election on Nov. 4, they'll all bow and scrape to these guys and if AIPAC says you're going to bomb Iran, then you will. If this bothers you, you may want to consider contacting your representatives.









Oh and by the way, if you don't get it yet: This is probably the main reason you're so hated by the "other guys".

stopaipac.org

2 comments:

billie said...

i know. most people in this country just blindly support israel because that's what we've been told for what close to 70 years? give or take a decade. i mean- the whole judeo-christian bullshit calls them 'god's chosen people' and we have to bow and scrape to them- right? i guess my question is- if they are god's chosen people- why did he bother to make the rest of us? but i digress...

fjb said...

My mother has given up saying "Poor Israel" every time someone reacts badly to their atrocious behavior. Will wonders never cease, maybe that's why I'm an optimist.

A long time ago she told me "never trust an Arab" and I won't repeat the rest it's humiliating knowing it spewed from her mouth. I was shocked by her bigotry and hatred and couldn't help thinking that if anyone should know better it's people like her. Maybe being shipped off to the Bahamas when Hitler got a little too close prevented her from experiencing that kind of hate up close and personal, I don't know. Don't get me wrong I love my mom but shit, this part of her personality I could do without.

It's up to us later generations to put a stop to this bullshit. It disgusts me down to the very fiber of my being, henceforth: Atheist.:)