Thursday, December 04, 2008

Half A Brain, At Least.....

Apparently there are a few with perhaps half a brain, after all.

Michael Ignatieff's looking better all the time. Not that it will do any good now. The rabid partisans on all sides are only concerned with their personal agendas instead of focusing on the real issue at hand, which, from a purely selfish perspective is my fucking job and whether I'm still going to have one soon. I'm sure by now I've managed to piss off or offend most Canadians who may have read my words. To them I say: Piss off morons, this is a lot bigger than the left, right, center or separatist sides of the house.

1 comment:

Colette Amelia said...

Glad to see there are others out there who are fed up.

I am very disappointed with the GG suspending parliament with the current atmosphere all we are going to get is more of the same venom spewing forth for a month which will not cool things down. This situation needed to be like pulling off a bandaid quick and over with so that things can get back to what ever normal is.

A whole lot can happen in a month...