Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas, The New Church of England Version.....

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
An uprooted olive tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Three trench guns, two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trample doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Five settlement rings, four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Six tanks a-rolling, five settlement rings, four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Seven check-points blocking, six tanks a-rolling, five settlement rings, four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Eight gunships firing, seven check-points blocking, six tanks a-rolling, five settlement rings, four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Nine sniper towers, eight gunships firing, seven check-points blocking, six tanks a-rolling, five settlement rings, four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Ten wells obstructed, nine sniper towers, eight gunships firing, seven check-points blocking, six tanks a-rolling, five settlement rings, four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Eleven homes demolished, ten wells obstructed, nine sniper towers, eight gunships firing, seven check-points blocking, six tanks a-rolling, five settlement rings, four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trample doves, and an uprooted olive tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Twelve assassinations, eleven homes demolished, ten wells obstructed, nine sniper towers, eight gunships firing, seven check-points blocking, six tanks a-rolling, five settlement rings, four falling bombs, three trench guns, two trampled doves, and an uprooted olive tree."

Catchy tune. Gotta love the Church of England for having the courage to tell the truth no matter how "anti-semetic" those with guilty consciences and who have something to hide say it is.

No comments: