Thursday, August 13, 2009

Renewing The Call To Boycott 729.....



Surprised? You shouldn't be. Consumers with conscience can check the bar code of the goods they buy to ensure that they are not purchasing Israeli products. Here's an example of the one you shouldn't touch with a ten foot pole:



If you're shocked by the piece from RealNews, you'll be disgusted by these:







The following also have strong ties to Israel and its Apartheid regime:



To purchase product from or financially support any of the aforementioned companies in any way makes you complicit in crimes against humanity, therefore you are equally as guilty.

5 comments:

Spadoman said...

I made a list. I checked my cabinets. None of the above are there, and none shall ever be.
We do boycott a lot of brands.

Peace above all.

fjb said...

Thanks Joe, knew you would. And you said you don't do much.:-) Every little bit counts!

Spadoman said...

Don't do much blogging, do you? You post so many thoughtful articles on FB. I see them. I admire your focus on the issues in the Middle East.

Peace.

fjb said...

I know, me bad. FB is a far more effective tool right now. Blogging tends to be limited in the number of people you can reach, a kinda "preaching to the choir" thing. At least on FB, one's network can expand infinitely, and that's something that I find necessary at this point in time.

Israel is ratcheting up it's agression toward Iran, using nukes and Palestine as it's primary excuses. Extremist Zionists hate all Arabs, not just those that they've committed crimes against humanity toward. As long as our governments condone the behaviour of this backward little state, by financing it and choosing to do nothing about curbing it's out of control, abhorant behaviour, then we may all find ourselves in a war the likes of which we've never seen before. Personally, that's something I don't want myself, my son, or anyone else for that matter, to experience. Doin' what I can, while I can do it!:)

Consider It Done Movers said...


Thanks for the posting! It was very informative...