Tuesday, March 31, 2009

They Gave Me The Right To Question...

For anyone who may actually read this blog and wonders why I should be so focused on Israel and its misdeeds, may I bring your attention to the following:

Declaration of Intent Between the Department of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness of Canada and the Ministry of Public Security of the Government of the State of Israel

Israel delegation returns from official visit in USA and Canada

The Canada-Israel "Public Security" Agreement Ottawa & Tel Aviv collaborate in counter-terrorism & Homeland security

Mmmmm hmmmm, I think the above gives me every right to hold both Israel and Canada accountable for what they do or don't do.

I have personal reasons for my dedication to the cause of peace and justice for all those in Israel's neighborhood, but that's a story for another day. Suffice to say, it's all about compassion and nothing to do with hate, that would just be silly and I'm no self-hater.:)

No comments: