Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Your Sevices Are No Longer Required, or Bye, Bye President Musharraf.....

Read into it what you will, but examine the details and think about this and this, and finally this.

General Musharraf, in case you hadn't noticed, I think you've outlived your usefulness. Well folks, we may be witnessing the last gasp of a dying dictatorship, but I wonder who has the most to gain. Highly unlikely it will be the people of Pakistan. I'm looking a little closer to home for the lead players, and the welfare of the common man is the last thing that concerns these assholes. Power, money and dirty deals made in marble halls to further personal agendas, that's the norm these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, but with trunks of U.S. aid continuing to flow... Bush seems intent on keeping his buddy in power.

fjb said...

I'm thinking as long as the Bush administration keeps sending the aid to the military and keeping them happy, he can pull the strings any way he wants. Without the military, there's no Musharraf. There's rumors already of a coup within a coup, and it wouldn't surprise me if Bhutto was the more attractive horse to back, these days.