Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Thought Police Are On The March.....

Yup, me, Steve, the Palestinians, Hamas ect., ect., have just had our opinions of Israel totally justified and can now simply say "I told you so". If this law passes, people like Steve will face jail time. It seems that most of the members of the Knesset and the people who voted for them are completely and totally out of their freaky minds.
MK Haim Oron (Meretz) attacked the proposal, saying "this insane government, what exactly are you doing? Creating a thought police? Have you run off the rails?"

I appreciate Mr. Oron's attempt to question the sanity of the members, but run off the rails is an understatement. This and the other bizarre bills proposed recently are the culmination of 61 years of a people suffering mass hysteria and paranoid delusions. Batshit crazy.

3 comments:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

I'd say it is a large number that are batshit crazy but not the whole. the government for sure is and has been losing grip for sometime now, but this certainly takes them to a completely different level...

I am so glad I found Jewish Voice for Peace way back when or my head might explode.

fjb said...

"I am so glad I found Jewish Voice for Peace way back when or my head might explode."

Me too.:)

Spadoman said...

Stopped by to announce I was home again. Glad you are still standing for the good of mankind.

Peace.